Waiting for your call...
Tel # +88-02-8081258
Mobile # +88-01922997784
Bio-Xin is led by highly motivated management team
Muhammad Zahidul Hoque
Founder & CEO
Mr. Muhammad Zahidul Hoque founded Bio-Xin and currently serving as CEO . Mr. Hoque was involved in industrial research at Renata Limited (former Pfizer), a leading Pharmaceuticals Company in Bangladesh. Mr. Hoque’s special expertise on Probiotic and Prebiotic. He is the pioneer of Probiotic and Prebiotic at industrial sector in Bangladesh. Mr. Hoque has several publications on international Scientific Journals. He is the member of International Probiotic Association (IPA) and International Scientific Association of Probiotic and Prebiotic. Mr. Hoque has also achieved National Science and Information & Communication Technology (NSICT) fellowship from Bangladesh Ministry of Science and Information & Communication Technology, People’s Republic of Bangladesh. During his research works at industrial level could make him envisage that a company likes Bio-Xin can help to ahead country in Science and Technology which will ultimately contribute to development of the nation.
Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering, Khulna University, Bangladesh.
Master of Science in Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering, Khulna University, Bangladesh.
- International Training on Aesthetic Equipment, Seoul, South Korea, 2017
- Pharmaceuticals quality testing of inhaled drugs products. Copley Scientific, Nottingham, UK, 2017.
- 4 days Workshop on Pharmaceuticals Lyophilized product development and quality control. In 2017, Biopharma Process Systems Ltd Registered in England and Wales no. 2337313 at: Biopharma House, Winnall Valley Road, Winchester SO23 0LD, UK
- International Sales Meeting and Training on Particle Size Analyzer. Sympatec, Germany. 2014
- International Training on Dynamic Light Scattering held in Bangkok, Thailand, 2013. Organised by Particle Sizing System, USA.
- International Training on Pharmaceuticals Process Technology. IKA Malaysia, in 2010.
01/12/2009 to 01/12/2010
Renata Limited, Plot# 1, Milk Vita Road, Section-7, Mirpur, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
Web : www.renata-ltd.com
Company Type: Pharmaceuticals
Position held: Head , Probiotic Project
Main activities and responsibilities
Research and development of probiotic Pharmaceuticals products, Microbial Identification, Microbial Cell Banking, Probiotic bacterial characterization according to WHO&FAO guidelines, In vitro and In vivo studies of Probiotic bacterium, effective formulation development, regulatory issues, NSF-GMP manufacturing production facilities development for Probiotic finished products, routine work of Microbiological quality control of finished products of quality assurance department, collection of samples, collate and analyze experimental data, preparation of reports and other professional communications with national and international company regarding Probiotic project.
National Science and Information & Communication Technology (NSICT) Fellowship
01/07/ 2008 to 31/ 05/ 2009 (11 months)
Ministry of Science and Information & Communication Technology,
Government of the People's Republic of Bangladesh,
Bangladesh Secretariate, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.
Khulna University Masters Fellowship
07/03/2007 to 21/03/2008 (12 months )
Khulna University, Khulna-9208, Bangladesh
Presentation on Seminar
M.Z. Hoque, “ Nanomedicine new hope for life”
Date: July 22, 2007
Venue: Khulna University, Khulna-9208, Bangladesh.
M.Z. Hoque, “Recombinant protein production from insect cells”
Date: February 17, 2008
Venue: Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh
M.Z. Hoque, “Molecular Labels Application of Nanoparticles”
Date: March 26, 2008
Venue: Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh.
M.Z. Hoque, “Synthetic Cell”. The Seminar held on the theme, “Nanobiotechnology the cutting edge of Biotechnology”
Date: May 07, 2008
Venue: Auditorium, Khulna University, Bangladesh.
- BSc Thesis: The Effect of lecithin a non-absorbing emulsifying agent on cookie production.
- MSc Thesis: Isolation, identification and analysis of probiotic properties of lactobacillus spp. from selective regional yoghurts.
- M.Z. Hoque*, 1K.M. Hossain, 1Islam KMD, 1Rahman M. S. M., 1Billah MM and 1F. Akter. Isolation, identification and analysis of probiotic properties of lactobacillus spp. from selective regional yoghurts. World Journal of Food and Dairy Science
- M.Z. Hoque, K.M. Hossain and F. Akter. 2009. The effect of lecithin a non-absorbing emulsifying agent on cookie production. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition, 8(7): 1074-1077.
- M.A.R. Bhuiyan, M.Z. Hoque and S.J. Hossain. 2009. Free Radical Scavenging Activities of Zizyphus mauritiana. World Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 5 (3): 318-322.
Training and Workshop
Professional Training on Disaster Management
08-12 October, 2009 ( 5 days )
Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering Discipline, Comprehensive Disaster management Programme (CDMP), Ministry of Food and Disaster Management, UNDP Bangladesh, DFID, European Union.
Training on “Milk Processing and Production of Dairy Products” at ‘Milk Vita Co-operative Bangladesh Ltd’, Sirajgonj, Bangladesh. 3days.
Training on “Production and Processing of Bio-Fertilizer” at Prodipon Bio-Fertilizer Processing Center, Khulna, Bangladesh. 1 days
Field work on “In Vitro Fertilization and Embryo Transfer in Cattle” at IVF Center, Khulna, Bangladesh. 1 days
Training on process technology, IKA Works (Asia) Sdn Bhd, Sunway Damansara Technology Park, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. 2nd August, 2010-4th August, 2010.
- Probiotics and Prebiotics
- Food Microbiology and Immunology
- Food Biotechnology
- Genetic Engineering
- Recombinant Protein Production
- Recombinant Vaccine Technology
- International Probiotics Association (IPA)
- International Scientific Association for Probiotics and Prebiotics (ISAPP)
- Associate member, Bangladesh Association of Young Researcher (BAYR), House#1, Journalist Residential Area, Block: F, Sec: 11, Mirpur Kalsi, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
- Leader, Red Crescent Society (Red Cross), Khulna City Unit, Khulna-9208, Bangladesh.